The Milton S. Eisenhower Symposium and the Foreign Affairs Symposium are proud to announce the details for Sen. Bernie Sanders’s upcoming appearance at Johns Hopkins University. Sen. Sanders will be delivering a 45-minute presentation on Thursday, November 17th, beginning at 7:00 pm and taking place in Shriver Hall. Following the presentation will be a Q+A facilitated by President Ronald J. Daniels.
The information on how to obtain tickets for this event is as follows:
- Admission to the event requires a ticket.
- Tickets will be free of charge.
- Only one ticket can be obtained per person, and no re-sold ticket will be admitted.
- They will become available online this Sunday, November 6th, at 5:00 pm.
- Tickets will be available for both Hopkins students and the general public.
- To find the link to obtain tickets, visit jhumsesymposium.org or jhufas.org on the date and time they become available.
We understand that there is limited space for this event. To accommodate the interest we’ve received, we will dedicate Hodson 110 as an overflow room, in which there will be a live stream of the event.
All attendees, whether in Shriver Hall or Hodson 110, will receive a copy of Sen. Sanders’s book, Our Revolution.
On the day of the event, the doors for Shriver Hall will open at 5:00 pm. At this time ticketed guests may enter. At 6:30, the doors will close, and any tickets presented past that time will be void.